John enjoys being a Physical Therapist because it allows him to help others accomplish their goals by enabling them to get back to their jobs, their athletics, and their lives. John really appreciates being able to spend quality time with people from many different backgrounds and work with them to improve their quality of life. In his free time John enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, as well as hunting, fishing and golf. Every year he runs the Lincoln Half Marathon as well as other road races.
- Masters degree in physical therapy from the Mayo School of Health Related Sciences in Rochester, Minnesota, 2001.
- Board certified in orthopedics by the American Physical Therapy Association as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and National Athletic Trainers Association.
- Specializes in shoulder, lower extremity, spine injuries, orthopedic and sports medicine.