Irma has been employed with LOPT since 1999. Patient care has always been her priority as a PTA. Being able to return individuals to their maximum level of physical function.
Spending time with her husband Jim and two sons Isaiah and Noah is her greatest joy. She loves staying active with running, biking, swimming and strength training. It creates a sense of self worth, accomplishment and better health.
- Bachelors of Education and Sport Medicine, Kearney State College-1988
- Associates of Applied Science in PTA, Colby Community College, Colby Kansas-1994
- Associates of Applied Science in Massage Therapy, The Myotherapy Institute, Lincoln Ne-1999
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association-1994
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association-1999