Darren became interested in physical therapy at an early age after suffering an injury playing football and going through physical therapy at a local hospital. During that time he witnessed the compassion, knowledge, and fellowship that his therapist demonstrated to patients. That experience left an impression on him and pushed him to pursue a career in physical therapy.
Darren has been practicing for over 19 years. In that time he has continued to educate himself and maintained his passion for his patients. Darren really appreciates that he is able to work with people who are going through a tough time and walk along beside them as they are working through their injury.
- Graduated with Masters degree in physical therapy from Mayo School of Health Related Science in 1995.
- Earned Bachelor of Science degree in athletic training from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 1992.
- Board certified in orthopedics by the American Physical Therapy Association as a Sports Clinical Specialist
- Certified Athletic Trainer.
- Special interest in sports rehabilitation and pediatric/adolescent orthopedics.
- Trained in ASTYM