Brent chose to become a Physical Therapist because he wanted a career in health care that offered a variety of challenges and growth opportunities. He has found a career that allows him to help people and build relationships. Brent really enjoys the problem solving aspect of PT, the satisfaction of a patient going from start to finish to get back to the activities they love.
Orthopedics has given Brent the opportunity to learn more each day and to look for the WHY? WHY is this person having difficulty and then educate that patient on how they can correct that problem in their daily life. It may be a simple modification of posture, or looking for what muscle is tight or weak.
Outside of work Brent enjoys spending time with his family and friends and being in the outdoors whether it’s cycling, camping, backpacking, or hunting.
- Masters degree in physical therapy from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2002.
- Board certified in orthopedics by the American Physical Therapy Association as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Special interests in sports injuries, postoperative rehabilitation, and lower extremity pain.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and Orthopedic Therapy section.
- Active in the APTA Private Practice Section