Megan is passionate about how physical therapy can change lives. She is honored to walk with people as they decrease their pain and improve the quality of their lives. She is a native of the Nebraska panhandle but loves the Lincoln community.
Megan and her husband Aaron have two boys. She enjoys gardening, baking, and good coffee.
- Bachelors of Science Degree from Chadron State College
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from St Ambrose University, Davenport, IA 2006
- Certified in Vestibular Rehabilitation through Emory University and the APTA 2009
- Board Certified in Orthopedics by the American Physical Therapy Association as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in 2014
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and prior Nebraska education co-chair
- Specializes in the treatment of spine pain with a focus on manual therapy, and treatment of dizziness.