Patient Care Coordinator
Lincoln Orthopedic Physical Therapy has been serving the Lincoln community since 1982, working hard to establish a reputation as one of the leading outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinics in the area.
- Are you Patient-focused, Service-oriented, Empathetic, a Good Listener, and Adaptable? If so, we want you to join our team!
- Our workplace values integrity, kindness, hard work and professionalism. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and reliable to help us create that friendly and professional atmosphere while providing top notch customer service.
- Responsibilities include: Welcoming patients, answering phones and patient inquiries. Patient registration, scheduling, benefits verification, obtaining authorizations and payment collections. Reviewing appointment schedule for appropriateness & good patient flow and assisting with any reports or projects as directed by the supervisor.
- Skills include: Ability to provide high-rate customer service and excellent patient, payer & physician communications. Ability to multi-task in a busy front office, collaborate with other staff and be detail oriented.
- Medical office education preferred. At least 2 yrs of reception/scheduling required.
- Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week. This can be a full-time position with full-time benefit package or a 2 part-time job-shared position.
Contact Linda at 402-484-7117 Ext 203